How I can help you
I am an information systems executive with 40+ years of experience applying Information Technology strategies to real estate, manufacturing, logistics, forecasting, inventory management, finance, accounting, and marketing. I am a visionary, innovative, results-oriented individual, with proven ability creating and implementing strategic plans that enhance my clients’ competitive edge and promote growth opportunities.
I can help Score Clients in the following areas:
- Business management,
- Business planning,
- Staff evaluation and planning
- Software evauation,
- Vendor relationship management,
- Staffing design and development.
Areas of Expertise
- Strategy & Planning
- Real Estate & Rental & Leasing
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
Laurence holds a BA from Myers University and an MBA from Baldwin Wallace College.