Here is an exceptional marketing opportunity to tell your non-profit’s story to a vast number of individuals including potential new supporters, volunteers and donors.
Go to http://www.youtube.com/nonprofits to apply for a designated Non-Profit channel and deliver your message via You Tube; the world’s largest online video community.
The FREE benefits offered include;
1. Premium branding capabilities and increased uploading capacity
2. The option to drive fundraising through a Google Checkout "Donate" button
3. Listing on the Nonprofit videos page
4. Ability to place a Call to Action overlay on your videos to raise money or find volunteers
To be eligible for the YouTube Nonprofit Program, organizations must:
- Hold current 501(c)(3) status, as determined by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (or federally-registered nonprofit status in the UK, AU, or CA)
- Acknowledge and agree to the application's required certifications regarding nondiscrimination and donation receipt and use.
Please note that the following organizations are not eligible for the YouTube Nonprofit
- Governmental entities and organizations;
- Hospitals and health care organizations;
- Schools, childcare centers, academic institutions, and universities; however philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible.
SCORE is always available to help.
- • Should your organization not yet hold an IRS tax free 501©3 status SCORE can provide guidance and assistance.
- • If you wish help with your Strategic Plan or Business Plan we welcome your inquiry for counseling.
- • Any operational or organizational issues your entity may encounter can be discussed with SCORE mentoring readily available.