What are the biggest factors in content marketing success?
Have a documented content strategy:
- 32% of B2B marketers have one
- 37% of B2C marketers have one
Meet daily or weekly to review effectiveness of content marketing efforts:
- 44% of B2B marketers do so
- 48% of B2C marketers do so
Be willing to invest in content marketing:
- B2B marketers allocate 28% of their total marketing budget to content marketing
- B2C marketers allocate 32% of their total marketing budget to content marketing
What social networks do small businesses use?
- Facebook: 70%
- Twitter: 38%
- LinkedIn: 37%
- YouTube, Vine or Vimeo: 26%
- Instagram: 25%
- Company blog: 24%
- Yelp: 16%
- Pinterest: 14%
- Live-streaming apps: 7%
What do small businesses use social media marketing for?
- To promote a specific product/service: 45%
- To share information about sales and discounts: 38%
- To gain likes and fans: 38%
- To solicit/respond to customer feedback: 34%
- To provide videos highlighting products or services: 29%
- To share a company blog post: 20%
- To establish my personal expertise: 23%
A Picture Is Worth 1,000 Words
- 67% of B2B marketers use infographics for content marketing (up from 62% in 2015).
- 62% of B2C marketers use infographics for content marketing (up from 45% in 2015).
- Facebook posts with images get 2.3X more engagement than those without.
- Blog posts and articles with images once every 75-100 words get 2X more shares than those with fewer images.
No wonder 51% of B2B marketers and 55% of B2C marketers say creating visual content is a priority this year.