If your small business is interested in selling to the government, check out the Procurement Technical Assistance Program (PTAP), a cooperative agreement between the U.S. Defense Logistics Agency and the University of Tennessee. FREE of charge, PTAP can help you find bidding opportunities, write winning proposals, and turn those proposals into revenue-producing business.
- Identifies the government agencies that purchase goods and services like yours.
- Enters your business into the Central Contractor Registration (CCR) system.
- Performs a daily search of 17 databases and e-mails you about bid solicitations that match your products and services.
- Works with you to secure meetings with governmental contracting officials.
Write Winning Proposals
- Reviews solicitation packages and helps you understand the agency’s requirements.
- Provides you with the specifications and standards necessary to submit a bid.
- Teaches you how to prepare bids and develop pricing modules.
- Advises you of changes in the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
Turn Proposals Into Revenue with PTAP
- Helps you understand and meet the reporting requirements of each contract.
- Works with you to ensure that you get paid.
For more information about PTAP, contact :
Joe Flynn, PTAC Program Manager
The University of Tennessee
Center for Industrial Services
Procurement Technical Assistance Center
193 Polk Avenue, Suite C
Nashville, TN 37210